INTRODUCTION

Who Am I?

Hello you all,I am Gargi Kothari ,20-year-old girl. I am doing my graduation and learning new computer languages. 

Why I am blogging?
I am starting this blog with the great passion of writing on different-different topics according to the interest of my people. I developed this interest in my high school time but had no confidence on my writing skills, then I started working on grammar and other writing skills to feel more confident about my content.

Why you would visit to my blog?
You people must visit my blog to see the hard work am doing to write every single line in my blog. You will get all your queries cleared and answered. You will see that my content is really genuine. 

What’s in it for my readers?
For my readers, I will be really happy if you will give me suggestions about what you want to explore more. Your interest is my greatest priority and I really want to make you all feel comfortable. I really love and give respect to my readers and will post content for each one of you and please feel free to suggest me.

What I am going to blogging about?
I am not blogging in a particular topic. I will going to post the content about the current topics and the topics which I feel is good and interesting to share and of course the topics which you guys will going to suggest me. You guys gonna find contents on multiple topics.

Who all are the people for whom I will be writing the content?
So I will going to write the content for all the readers irrespective of the gender and the age. You guys gonna see the content which is eligible for all the age groups.

How can the readers get involved?
My readers are my greatest priority and their interest is what I need to write. So all my readers can comment down their views about the blog and ask any queries related to it and they can email me about the same. I need greatest participation of my readers. 

I hope you all now have the idea of what it is all about. Hoping for the great response from your side. Stay Protected and Fit.


Comments

  1. I think you have great idea to start a blog,and to help people with their queries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want you to blog some good recipes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Sure I will post some content related to cooking.

      Delete
  3. Please start providing some kind of content......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blog is coming today evening. Don't forget to read it. Thankyouuu

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

INDEPENDENCE DAY 2020

HOW TO DOODLE ? - DOODLING FOR BEGINNERS !!